The homes are “built to fit in to the landscape” and the environment, rather than “dominate” it. The development is extremely low density with only 84 families which will be living on the 400ha on Wedderwill.
Homes are grouped in “Precincts” or “Clusters“, invariably arranged in a semicircle, allowing each home an unimpeded view. The generous proportions of the plots or “erven” afford “Lebensraum” (elbow room), which is so rare these days.
A Country Lifestyle, living like a farmer without having to do the farming – Something which is near impossible – becomes a reality at Wedderwill.Wedderwill is only 15 minutes from the shops, medical facilities, and schools of Somerset West.
Capital appreciation is almost guaranteed – because it’s all about position, position and again position. Where else would you find such beautiful countryside, a vineyard, great mountains, a Game reserve, 15 minutes from the beach and the shops?
The scenic beauty of the vineyards set against the mountains always astonishes the visitors.
VIEWS TO THE VARIOUS DIRECTIONS
- ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION in WORD format – 23 August 2008
- HOUSE RULES in PDF format
- OFFER TO PURCHASE
- DESIGN GUIDELINES
– Design Manual agricultural Subdivision
– Design Manual De Werf Precinct
– Design Manual Eastridge Precinct
– Design Manual The Glades Precinct
– Design Manual The Ridge
– Design Manual Design Manual Waters’ Edge Plant list
– Design Manual Westridge and Manor House
– Horse Information Rules November 2008